Memories™ Pigment is great for embossing - and it’s also a crafting pigment ink. Which means it works on wood, fabrics and many other surfaces. Memories™ Pigment will dry on paper without heating but we recommend a heat-set on things like wood, fabrics and non-porous surfaces. Heat-set if you want it to dry fast.
Properties of Memories™ Pigment Ink:
- Acid Free, archival and fade resistant.
- Waterproof for use with watercolors & markers.
- Dries permanently and quickly on most papers.
- Embosses detailed images with remarkable detail.
- Cubes and re-inkers are available.
- Permanent on fabrics, wood, clay, and porous surfaces after heat-setting.
- Durable, raised pad surface inks all stamp sizes.
- Versatile, multi-surface and multi-purpose.
Memories Pigment Ink Pads come in 4 Rainbow Ink Pads, or a rainbow of single color ink pads.
Memories™ Pigment Rainbow Ink Pads
Single Color Memories Pigment™ Ink Pads